Everything turns green on St. Patrick’s day and these Ombre St Patrick’s Day Jello Shots even come with 3 shades of green!
Beautifully layered and sprinkled with “gold” this easy St. Patrick’s day recipe is perfect to celebrate the luck of the Irish this March 17!
- 1 1/4 cups lemonade
- 2 envelopes unsweetened gelatin
- 3/4 cup lime vodka
- 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- Green food coloring (green + neon green recommended)
1. Add 1 1/4 cups lemonade to a small sauce pan.
2. Sprinkle in 2 envelopes of unsweetened gelatin and let it soak for 2 minutes.
3. Heat on a medium setting, stirring until dissolved.
4. Add 3/4 cup lime vodka to lemonade mixture.
5. Add 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk and stir until combined.
6. Divide the mixture into 3 bowls and add the food coloring as per below:
- Light green: 1-2 drops green + 1-2 drops neon green.
- Medium green: 2-3 drops green + 2-3 drops neon green.
- Dark green: 5-6 drops green + 5-6 drops neon green.
7. Pour the light green mixture into a shot glass for about 1/4 full and put in into the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
8. Add the medium green layer and let is set in the fridge for 20 minutes
9. Finally add the dark green layer and allow to set for at least an hour.
10. To serve, top with whipped cream and gold sprinkles.