These Mango Habanero Wings are finger-licking delicious and the perfect appetizer for your next get together!
12 – 24 Chicken Wings
3/4 cup Mango Habanero Salsa
1/2 cup Peach Preserve (I used a Strawberry Mango Preserve)
1/4 cup chopped Cilantro for garnish
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp Paprika
Salt and Pepper to taste
Ranch dressing to serve.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Transfer chicken wings to a bowl and add salt, paprika, garlic powder and pepper. Use hands to mix in the ingredients and coat the chicken.
3. Line a baking tray with protective paper (for easy clean up afterwards) and set a baking rack on top. Add the chicken to the rack and bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
While the chicken is baking, we’re going to make the sauce!
4. Add the salsa and the peach preserve to a pan and using a whisk, stir until boiling. Turn down heat to medium low, ensuring the sauce no longer boils.
5. Remove chicken from the oven after 45 minutes and use a brush to coat them with the sauce. Use a pair of tongs to turn them over and coat the other side.
6. Return the chicken wings to the oven for another 8 minutes on 400 degrees F.
7. When finished put the chicken on a plate and serve with chopped cilantro and ranch dressing.
Mango Habanero Wings | Chicken Recipe