With Easter coming up I needed a recipe for fudge that’s easy to make! Luckily I found this Easter lemon fudge recipe that only has a few ingredients (including white chocolate, yum!) and it’s perfect for my Easter Sunday brunch!
It’s a sweet recipe, but thanks to the lemon, it’s also fresh. Perfect for Springtime!
18 ounces white chocolate morsels
1, 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
2 tablespoons butter
2 teaspoons lemon extract
yellow gel food coloring (optional)
tiny jelly beans (optional)
8 x 8 baking pan
Microwave safe bowl
1. Line an 8 x 8 baking pan with foil and leave enough foil hanging over the edges to use as handles to lift the fudge out.
2. Spray it with non-stick cooking spray and put it aside.
3. In a microwave safe bowl add 18 ounces of white chocolate morsels, 1, 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
and 2 tablespoons of butter.
4. Melt this mixture in the microwave in 20 to 30 second intervals, stirring each time, until it is melted.
5. Add 2 teaspoons of lemon extract and if using, some yellow gel food coloring and stir until combined.
7. Pour the mixture into your prepared pan and chill in the refrigerator for several hours or preferably overnight to let it set.
When it is set, lift the fudge out of the pan and then cut it into squares. And then decorate each piece with a tiny jelly bean and serve!
I already made 1 batch (need a tryout first, right?) and it’s creamy and delicious! It’s the perfect Easter recipe and if you change it just a bit and add other decorations, it will be perfect for other Holidays as well!
Easter Lemon Fudge Recipe